Tuesday, October 26, 2021 1:33 PM
The Camden Public Library will host the last community sound bath of the season on Saturday, October 30 at 6 p.m. in the Camden Amphitheater. Musical instrument maker and sound therapist Jim Doble will incorporate spooky sounds into his repertoire of meditative sounds of gongs and chimes. Doble will be joined by La Lefebvre.
Participants are encouraged to dress warmly and bring a flashlight and something comfortable for sitting or lying down.
Donations will be accepted, with a portion for the benefit of the library.
To attend, email [email protected] or call Doble at 785-2212. Pre-registration is suggested to allow notification of changes or cancellations.
To learn more, visit camden library.org.
Submit a comment
Please complete the form below to submit a comment.
* indicates a required field
A comment must be approved by our staff before it is posted on the website.
- The Camden Shakespeare Festival presents ‘Aquitania’ in the amphitheater – Knox County Village
- MHT brings Shakespeare to the Noble Park Amphitheater | New
- The community of North Huntsville will soon have an amphitheater and other developments
- Chris Tomlin to headline Christian concert at McGrath Amphitheater